I want to help you tell your story thru your tattoos, with some whimsical flash inspired by nature and designed with passion – or custom tattoos created together.
54 shotover street, White Tiger Tattoo, Queenstown, New Zealand
Step into the gallery of inked tales and explore a world of flash tattoos, each waiting to find its perfect match in your unique story.
As a tattoo artist, I like to create custom tattoos after the story you tell me. I find my inspiration in nature and graphic novels. I have a very personal line and work with pepper shading. If it can be free handed on your skin, I’m in heaven.
What people are saying:
“What a treat to plan my tattoo with Dïne! She has been so communicative about my ideas for the tattoos we have done together. I love how she uses her personal style to incorporate the details i want on my skin. And such fine lines! I keep coming back for more: 5 and counting!”
“Dïne is a very talented tattoo artist. I have been to her 4 times now and will continue to go to her. She has her own style & love to create unique tattoos for her clients. It is always a good communication & consultation appointment, and a friendly accommodating atmosphere when you are with her. Check out her work… tres chic!”
Treat yourself with a piece of Art.
Email me to book your tattoo!
Please introduce yourself (name, pronouns if you like).
Which Flash you’d like, or tell me more about your custom idea. (if custom, send me some photos for reference including my own work)
Tell me which size-ish of tattoo you’re after (“middle size” is not an unit of measurement) and placement.
Color, black and grey or lines only?
What are your availabilities.
Can’t wait to hear from you!
Frequently Asked Questions
- I might do cover if I feel that I can do it properly. Do not get offended if I say no.
- I do not rework pieces from other artists.
- We take card or cash (there is a 3% surcharge for overseas cards).
- All bodies welcome
- Email for touch up.
- What makes a tattoo too small? Lines need to be apart enough to old well. It might look nice the day it is done but looks like a big blurb in 5 years and this is not what we want isn’t it?
- I don’t work weekends: I spend time with my family =)
- I also don’t work after 5pm and don’t start big piece after 2.
- No hot pool or sun on your tattoo (but yes you can shower!)
CHECK-LIST for TATTOO SESH
Before the session
- Get a good night’s sleep and be sure to eat a good meal an hour or two ahead of time. The process often stresses the body.
- Do not drink alcohol or take aspirin before you get tattooed. Both of these thin the blood and can cause you to bleed heavily during the tattoo process.
- Wear loose comfy clothes.
- Do not apologize for your body or your hair, we are all humans. If you can shave the area that you want to get tattooed, it’s great.
If you are going to be tattooed for a long time, take a little snack and soft drink with you.
After the session
- Wait 1 or 2 hours, take the wrap out. Gently wash your tattoo area with soapy water and gently pat dry.
- Then, apply a thin layer of antibacterial ointment twice a day (like a tattoo aftercare). Gently wash your tattoo area twice a day with soap and water and gently pat dry before reapplying the antibacterial ointment until the scab forms.
- Once the scab starts, keep the skin moisturized.
- Whatever you do, do not pick at the scab on your new tattoo. No matter how much it itches, don’t scratch it.
- You can shower with your tattoo, but don’t let it get soaked. You need to avoid hot tubs, swimming pools, and soaking in bathtubs of water during the healing period.
- Avoid clothes that rub the area too much.
- Sweat is how the body cools itself and gets rid of toxins. That toxic sweat can cause your new tattoo to become infected.
Initial healing from new tattoo to scabbed is about 3 days on average and the scab often falls off around days 7–10 but your individual skin healing can vary.